Valnika is a small cattery, with the goal of producing 4-6 litters per year.
If you are intested in a Valnika kitten in the future, please contact Valarie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 281-543-3513
While breeding to the CFA standard for top quality show prospects is our goal, pet quality kittens will be available to approved homes though there may be a wait. You can expect to wait 6 months for a kitten.
Our kittens are raised in a family environment. We strictly prohibit declawing as it is a form of mutilation. Our kittens nails are trimmed from 4 weeks old, so they are used to nail trimming when they go to a permanent home. For more information why declawing is not preferred, see this link: http://cats..about.com/od/declawing/tp/reasonsnot.htm With a little patience and time, your kitten will have a much healthier life.
We feel a great sense of responsibility when placing our "babies" in new homes. Therefore:
- Pet Quality kittens are sold to approved homes on a first come first serve basis.
- A Valnika Pet Sales Contract must be signed
- Our pet kittens cost $750-$850 plus the cost of spay/neuter, vaccinations & registration. Shipping is not part of the price.
- Payment can be made by cash, personal check or PayPal.
- A non-refundable deposit of $200 is required to hold a kitten once a kitten is available.
- Valnika no longer maintains waiting lists. Russian Blues are in demand , therefore, if you would like one from Valnika Cattery, you will need to stay in constant contact with us for litters we currently have. Persistency goes along way!
- Vaccinations: Our kittens are vaccinated at 10 and 13 weeks old. We do not recommend the FIP vaccination or the Feline Leukemia vaccination. Since we are looking for indoor only pet environments, Feline Leukemia is not a risk. Our adults are tested negative annually. FIP is very controversial and is not recommended, Feline Leukemia may or maynot cause cancer in cats. Price includes health record, CFA and/or TICA blue slips, pedigrees, Royal Canin starter kit. We feed Royal Canin kitten and adult dry food along with friskies canned food to our cats. Kittens are neutered and spayed prior to placement to their permanent home at 14 weeks old.
Below are photos of our latest babies...
Above is a photo of Topaz's spring litter - 3 boys, Nikko, Marko and Jasper at a TICA show, wondering what this is all about!
Two of them are now showing, one of them was placed as a pet.
Below of photos of a Waterfall's all-girl litter.
They show the typical look of our kittens.
You can also visit the Family Album and see Valnika pets in their new homes.